Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Delusion

Published by Arie under on 6:41:00 PM
So long since my last post..
I'm really missing this blog..
miss to tell you about everything that happen..
First my raya was sucks!!
Then I left classes for 2 weeks since i came back to unimap..
next i join zapin..
something new..
well not quite telling how come i join zapin..
but let just pretend that I am really into it..
yeah..
last night is the final performance or in other word grand final for the traditional dance..
I bet my Zapin group will get only second place..
how does I know..
let just pretend again that I've psychic..
hahaha..


no picture going to be publish here but.. 
you can check them in my facebook profile
www.facebook.com/fakhrinor
~~twisted gamble~~grape juicy~~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers