Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Damn!!!

Published by Arie under on 12:13:00 AM
Damn!! I really hate it when the blame is put on me.. Why? Do you think that you always better than me? So what if you are so good enough why don't you enter the Harvard University? Why did you have to study in Malaysia? Do you really think you are capable with everything?! The best answer is you not! You awful bitch!! *How about that for a drama script? Thanz to Miss Rabiah Adawiyah, Miss Fathiah and Miss Asyura Aznizam for giving me chance to generate my idea on a drama script.. Lurve you girls very strong... Hahahahaha..*
Mek Kelate Tia.. Hehehe *Rajin lipat Lab Coat.. Xsaba nak kuar kelas*


Adaw masa rajin.. Hahaha.. *Copy paste report*


Syura bajet malu kunun *weyh aku xjumpe pon balak ko lagi kat cni*








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers