Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

I Miss You

Published by Arie under on 1:48:00 PM
It is a lie when I said after a few week I left Damansara's life i didn't miss someone.. Well I do miss someone, someone that make me happy, someone who treat me well, someone who cares, someone who everything.. She that must not tell the name is the person who i miss the most after I left Damansara, I think the second after my MOM of course. Well for me she is the kind of person who knew me better than others.. She knew how to comfort me.. Well that's what she meant to me... After I left Damansara that day, I forgot to say goodbye to her.. I really regret that.. What a fool.. Nonetheless I'm also missing my friends at McDonald Aman Puri Drive Thru'.. Well just to state their names..

Nurfarhaana@Kakak
Abg Zerul@MatSalehCelup, 
Izam, 
Kak Tika@Alice(Twilight),
Nurfarzaana@Adek, 
Aman
Akmal@Atok tua, 
Dolah@Atok Baru abbrev. AB, 
Melmon@Adek Jeffri, 
Jeffri@Biawak Tua, 
Syahmi@Abg Aman, 
Syamil@Adek Pejal,
Rohana@skandal guer,
Abg Nuar@ Abg shortie :-),
Zizan@Dak Sekolah,
Hafrizz@prefer known in facebook as Adam Areff,
Apis@Jawe Ranger,
Kak Wa@Toilet Freezer,
Nizam@oneee,
Sayid@Lucah,
Kak Ema@first person i knew,
Putri@yaya,
Krooll@Bulan Belon,
Olivia@ Didi,
Reza,
Nana@Melmons
Vanessa@Baby V,
Pali sorry pali lambat skit igt name ko...

Really missing you guys very much..

Bila rindu ku perhatikan pemandangan indah dihadapan kediamanku, semuanya hijau..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers