Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Shopping In Aloq Staq

Published by Arie under on 3:08:00 PM
Pekan Rabu
Well actually this is the continuation from the early post that i wrote.. Well that Friday I went to Aloq Staq Kedah. With the 3 Girls i've met earlier I arrive at Aloq Staq at 2pm.. Well first we went to Pekan Rabu.
After that we continue to City Plaza Alor Star. Well the shopping centre is just a normal one. Not so big but then not so small. It have most of the thing that I needed but just a little detailed about this shopping centre is that the place does not have Departmental Store like Parksons, Tangs, Metrojaya or even The Store. But the place is convenience. Well at the Third floor have a lot of computer store. I bought a HP Notebook Carrier bag here.
Then we go up to the fifth floor.. There is a cinema, an arcade center and the best of all it have a bowling center. We played only one game.. Guess who the winner is? Well of course it would be me.. Hahaha.. But than Zaty don't want to spent us.. She lose but................ Hahaha.. No offence Zaty..  Hahaha.. 
Well then we continue our shopping to Star Parade (Pacific Supermarket And Departmental Store)
Well actually at this time I've spent about ***** of money.. shit!!! (If my mom knew mesti die mengamuk)
Then at Pacific I bought some cloth, pants and some other things that I needed.. At 8 we all departed back to Kangar. *Mase ni da risau da takut xde bas..

3 comments:

Arie said... @ August 4, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I'm out..

anonymous said... @ August 8, 2010 at 11:41 AM

hurm banyak awek cun2..hehehe..famous da ke??..kikikiki.;)

Arie said... @ August 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM

aku x se famous ko..

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers