Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Real Steep (Alor Star Again)

Published by Arie under on 3:49:00 PM
Last night, me and my uncle family (PAK LANG)
enjoy a nice view of Kuala Perlis, 
We went there at 9 and go back at 12 midnight,
Well i have to admit that i really like the place,
A lot of people hang out there,
Young, Old, Couple, Lesbian, Gay, Family,
There are many type of people,
I enjoy my self to watch someone make out in the car,
But i'll never took picture like that,
After being tired hang out there for about 3 hours,
We went to a stall at the beach,
Nice scenery,
Nice place,
And real expensive,
Then we went back,
I'm really tired 
And when i got home I just doosh into bed and slept like a dead cows,
I wake this morning at 8.45 am,
I depart back to my "KOLEJ KEDIAMAN" at 9.00am
Then,
I go get myself ready to go to Alor Star,
My friends abe j and abe k already in their attire when i got back,
we later have our breakfast at a Malay Stall,
Roti Canai with Sweet Curry,
We waited for the bus to depart at least 1 hour and 30 minutes,
We arrive at Kangar at 11.04am,
The Bus to Alor Star is at 11.30,
So we wait again for the bus,
At 11.26am the bus arrived ,
we took the bus and ready to breath Alor Star Air.. :-)
Then about 1 hour and 15 minutes,
we reached Pekan Rabu,
We walked to City Plaza,
And Abe K is the 1st person to spend his money,
He bought a jacket,
Then we when to the fifth floor and play bowling,
Well as usual I am the best player for today.. :-P
Then Abe J started to spend his money buying shoes and PSP games
And Now here I'm writing this post at the McDonald's City Plaza
using My LENOVO laptop.. Got to go bye everyone..
Me and Kuala Perlis
I'll wrote to you all later..

Kuala Perlis at Night



Resident Evil:Afterlife in 3D


Hahahaha..


Abe Jea


Mr Winner  :p


The Score.. Jauh nye beze ngn bawah sekali tu.. 

Dek Wan Sepupu aku


Street Zero



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers