Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Futsal Fever Coming Back..

Published by Arie under on 4:58:00 PM
Hrmm.. where to start?? Ok, let start with my current activities. Well today nothing much happen just me went to the library, watch my first Korean movie and that's it..  But last night or yesterday is a blast.. Okay lets start with when I wake up (actually it is not wake up I don't sleep that night, just to inform it is morning already) after my tired night studying Marketing, Management and Introductions to Business. Well went to my class and answer some quizzes and then wallah went back to Simpang Empat. Jumaat prayer and then went to class again. Luckily the quiz for management is cancel. (Great!!) Then back to Simpang Empat once again. Went to Bazaar and buy CHAR KUAY TEAW with Asam Kasturi drink. After breaking fast went back to class for the MID TERM TEST for MARKETING! My mind melted that night and my brain has stopped working!! S**T man.. hahahaha.. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying my LIFE..


Yeah!! Last night for the first time I played Futsal in PERLIS!! Well the place got 8 fields. Some is grassy field and some of it just cement floor. Well my team (ha? My Team?) consist of 6 person.. The name that I remember Jai, Zak, Anip, Azu, Din and the sixth is me.. Hrmm.. Enjoy playing with them. And it is worthed paying only RM5 for 9 games. 


Well our team result is like this:
First Match: Win
Second Match: Lose
Third Match: Win
Fourth Match: Win
Fifth Match: Win
Sixth Match: Lose
Seventh Match: Win
Eighth Match: Win
Ninth Match: Win

So that is the result for yesterday..
Off now got to go.. 
Write again later..
  















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers