Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Here in PERLIS

Published by Arie under on 9:07:00 AM
Wow!! What a day.. aku pi UniMAP... Aku register kat UniMAP.. Aku jadi student UniMAP.. Aku rase macam terkejut gile masuk UniMAP.. Perlis for god sake memang Kam**** gile.. Kalah JASIN.. I'm can say that I'm PROUD to be a Jasinese.. Here only got The Store.. And if u want to go shopping, nearest place that are relevant enough is alor star.. If I'm in Jasin it only took 25minutes to reach Malacca Town, But here almost one hour to travel from Kangar to Alor Star.. But one thing that I need to realize is that now I'm a student here, and I need to adapt to this situation.. On the 30th July 2010 I went to Alor Star.. Here are some of the picture.. I went there with this 3 girls that I knew in the morning before going to Alor Star..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers