Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

It's my birthday, i'm really wanna get with u..

Published by Arie under on 10:45:00 AM
Well, last night i got a lot of bufday wishes,
thanz to all of you who wish me,
for my birthday,
I really appreciate that,
Well forgot to write last night,
Here is the story,
After I wrote the previous post,
I went outside of City Plaza,
I met with two my friends earlier, 
Abe J and Abe K..
We have our lunch there,
Later after the lunch we headed back to Pekan Rabu,
And we took CityLINER bus to Shahab Perdana,
Alor Star main bus Station,
Then, we departed back to Kangar using the same bus,
arrived at Kangar around 6pm,
Then I split with them,
they wanted to go back,
and I'm heading to The Store to meet My COUSIN :Dek Wan
At 9pm Dek Wan arrived after I've my dinner at Kangar 24Hours KFC
Then we go up to the third floor of Kayangan Square,
Bowling again??
Something like that la.. (^_^)
Wow, my little cousin plays better than me last night,
maybe because I'm to tired,
We played 2 games, 
My cousin wins one, Me wins one.. :-)
but the mark for winning
Dek Wan win 102:97
Me win 98:97...
Hahahaha..
*sikit gile aku nye point..
then we went to expo (Pesta Konvo UniMAP)
at Dataran Dato Syeikh Ahmad,
Then at 10.45pm we went home to my uncle house again.. hehehe
Then open my face book... wow,
birthday wishes.. 
Tanz guys..


Abe k.. hehehe.. konyang porut

Gedebe.. hahaha


Abe J ngantuk..


Plaza Sentosa Alor Star


Dek Wan


UniMAP 


UniMAP 


House Mate Kak Ngah


Faizal AF4  *xkenal pon faizal ni tp da dak ni nak amek gambo ku amek la.. hehehe


Kak NGAH & Mek Akma


Kak Ngah, Mek, Ntah 1, Ntah 2, Kak Lang


Anak Buah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Freak@


Music

Lipsum

:

Feeling@

Followers